What you need:
- Paper Towel Rolls
- Magazines/Scrap Paper
- Candle Stick Holders
- Decorative Plastic Plates
- Ribbon (or something to decorate the paper towel rolls)
- Glue Gun and Glue Sticks
1. The first thing you need to do is roll up a magazine or some scrap paper and put it into the paper towel rolls. This allows the rolls to become more sturdy and last longer.
2. The next thing you should do is cut circles in the cardboard and glue them to the end of the paper towel rolls to seal the holes. This keeps the magazine or paper from falling out and makes it look nicer and easier to decorate. 😊
3. The next step is to decorate the paper towel rolls! Since the ribbon I have is quite sheer, I decided to wrap the rolls with white paper before wrapping them with the ribbon so that the design would show better. Just use glue or tape to attach the the paper and/or ribbon. If you want to paint or decorate the paper towel rolls differently, then go ahead! Be creative! 🎨
4. Once you’re done decorating, it’s time to glue everything together. I recommend using a glue gun to do this. I glued the candle stick (which I ended up painting white) to the plate and then the paper towel roll to the candle stick.
Thanks for reading. ♡